My Urban Wardrobe Size Charts
Please note that size charts relate to most clothing and are designed to fit to the following body measurements. Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
How to measure:
- COLLAR - measure around neck base where shirt fits.
- CHEST - measure around fullest part place tape close under arms make sure tape is flat across the back.
- SLEEVE - measure from the collar, along the shoulders and down the outer arm to the hem.
- WAIST - measure around natural waistline.
- INSIDE LEG - measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone.
- OUTSIDE LEG - measure from natural waistline to hem.
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH - measure from the center of the collar seam to the hem.